The Original Talking Tiki ™ is an educational talking soft toy that teaches Te Reo Māori by playing 75 Māori words and phrases with their English translation.
- Press the button in Tiki’s tummy to play a Māori word, then you repeat the Māori word during the silence
- Tiki then continues to play the English translation of the Māori word and you then repeat the English word
- Press the button in Tiki’s tummy again to play the next word in the playlist
- Double press the button in Tiki’s tummy to replay the last word or phrase
- Long press the button in Tiki’s tummy to return to the start of the playlist
- Instruction booklet with word playlist included
- Dimensions 34cm (h) x 20cm (l) x 10cm (w)
- Requires 3 X AAA batteries (included)
- Designed in New Zealand
- Safety Certified to AS/NZS 8124 2016
- Audio recordings and translation by qualified Māori translator
- Suitable for ages 3+
- Designed in New Zealand, Manufacted in China.